Welcome to Sport and Active Lifestyles ONLINE
The online booking service for Sport and Active Lifestyles Members.
Online Bookings empowers our members to self-serve and book online. Our customers' experience is enhanced offering you the ability to book activities and classes in advance, at times to suit your own lifestyle commitments.
What do I need to do?
- You will need to register before you can start booking online.
- To register, and continue using this service, you will need a valid membership and an email address. This address will replace any we currently hold on our records.
- If you don't currently have a membership and would like to see more information on all of the different memberships available, click here.
- As part of the registration process, you will need your 8 digit card number which is printed on your membership card. Some cards have 2 or 3 letters before the number. Only type the 8 numbers and not the letters.
- For help and guidance on how to register, click here.
- If you are not sure whether the details we have for you are correct, or need to update them, or if you are having problems registering, call in to any Leeds City Council leisure centre, or phone Membership Services on 0113 3788001.
- Log in to your online account and search for your chosen activity or class and select it to add it to your basket. The appropriate cost of the booking will be assigned based on the type of membership you have.
- If your membership entitles you to free access to the activity or class then just follow the instructions.
- If the activity or class you wish to book isn’t included as part of your membership then payment will be required when you checkout, so have your credit/debit card details available.
- For a list of classes, please refer to the timetable.
- Please read the terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Some activities and classes may not be available to book online. Contact the site if your chosen activity or class is not listed.
How to register
Making a booking